- Pump Maintenance
- Best Practice
- Free Shipping Requirements
In the rare case your pump stops "per-foam-ing", you can grab replacements here.
- Limit to 5 replacements per order
- Please read the pump maintenance and best practice below before ordering
- The only difference between a hand soap and body wash pump is the tube length
- All pumps feature a premium, matte-textured finish!
Our pumps are constantly under the pump! In the spirit of our zero-waste ethos, we encourage customers to try our maintenance tip of draining the chamber before picking up a replacement.
To do this simply take the pump off and squirt it upside down until the water is released.
Quite often this helps to restore the functionality of the pump. If not, go ahead and grab those replacements.
To get the most life out of your pump long-term, follow these tips:
- Avoid filling the water to the very top of the dispenser which submerges the entire air chamber. This helps prevent water from entering the chamber. If in doubt, please follow the fill line on the bottle.
- When dissolving refills, keep the pump off to avoid pressure building up inside the pump.
We offer free shipping when you purchase a pump in any refill-only order, or all orders over $45 in total product value. Read more.
For all other shipments, flat-rate postage of $6 applies within Australia.
We endeavour to pack your order as quickly as we can, 91% of orders are shipped within 1 business day of order confirmation. You should expect your package within 2-8 business days upon receiving your dispatch confirmation.
We're unwasting the oceans together
Since day 1, proceeds from every sale are passed onto locals in developing communities who collect ocean-bound plastic.
With your help, we've already collected millions of plastic bottles!
Hear from our happy customers
Work just fine!
Replaced my old ones and these work just fine.
We ordered replacement pumps for our bottles when a couple stopped working properly. Super easy, no-fuss process. Love these products and this company. Very happy customer here.
great that it's available separately
I love the fact that my old one lasted me around 2 years. To get a replacement for free is amazing and hopefully lasts for as long.