- What's included
- Shipping & Money-Back Guarantee
Time to get foamy! Upgrade your bath and shower with our world-first, zero-waste foaming body wash.
- Includes a 500ml dispenser and a single refill tablet
- Just add water for a luxurious & silky foam
- Refreshing manuka myrtle scent
- Tablets packaged in 100% home compostable wrapping
- World-first innovation manufactured in Australia
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The Single Kit includes:
Each tablet makes 500ml of silky foaming body wash and lasts at least 1 month with twice-daily usage.
We only use safe, non-toxic ingredients in our body wash. For our full list of ingredients read here.
- No parabens, phosphates, ammonia, VOCs, chlorine bleach, triclosan, alcohol or phthalates
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Biodegradable formula including surfactants
FREE SHIPPING in Australia for "refills-only" or orders over $45. Read more. Otherwise flat-rate postage of $6 applies within Australia.
Orders are shipped within 1 business day of order confirmation. You should expect your package within 2-8 business days upon receiving your dispatch confirmation.
We also have a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders. If you're not happy, we're not happy either. If you don't love our product, you'll get a full refund. Read more.
How to use:
Foaming Body Wash
- Fill bottle with hot water to the base of the curve as shown
- Drop in the Tirtyl tab
- Keep the pump off and wait ~5 hours (or overnight) for it to fully dissolve
Our unique body foam formula with a stronger, silky lather requires a longer dissolve time.
- Put wrapper in the compost or regular trash
- Shake once dissolved to activate formula before first use
- Enjoy a silky, luxurious foaming lather!
We're unwasting the oceans together
Since day 1, proceeds from every sale are passed onto locals in developing communities who collect ocean-bound plastic.
With your help, we've already collected millions of plastic bottles!
Hear from our happy customers
Great product, great customer service. Manuka myrtle is not manuka honey :)
Tirtyl are so impressive. This is a company i can really get behind. This bodywash is so different but it really works. Love the scent. And every tab I use, they pick up some ocean plastic. I have a bee allergy and I thought Manuka was honey. The customer service team were so quick to respond. It turns out that Manuka Myrle is actually the tree that bees pollinate to make manuka honey.