- Pump Maintenance
- Best Practice
- Free Shipping Requirements
In the rare case your pump's filter stops "per-foam-ing", you can grab replacement filters here.
- Limit to 3 packs of filters per order (3 filters per pack x 3 = 9 filters)
- Please read the pump maintenance and best practice below before ordering
- The replacement filters are suitable for both hand soap and body wash pumps
- Pumps bought prior to Jan 2023 won't work with these filters, you'll need a whole new pump in this case
Our pumps are constantly under the pump! In the spirit of our zero-waste ethos, we encourage customers to try our maintenance tips before picking up a replacement.
To do this simply detach the pump nozzle from the pump and remove the filter to clean. We suggest running water through the pump and giving it a squirt to ensure any sediment build up is removed. Then reassemble the pump and use as normal.
Quite often this helps to restore the functionality of the pump. If not, go ahead and grab those replacements.
To get the most life out of your pump and filter long-term, follow these tips:
- Avoid filling the water to the very top of the dispenser which submerges the entire air chamber. This helps prevent water from entering the chamber. If in doubt, please follow the fill line on the bottle.
- When dissolving refills, keep the pump off to avoid pressure building up inside the pump.
- If the pump isn't working as you think it should, try not to be forceful, give it a clean and if the issue persists, reach out to our team via email: email@example.com
We offer free shipping when you purchase a pack of filters in any refill-only order, or all orders over $45 in total product value. Read more.
For all other shipments, flat-rate postage of $6 applies within Australia.
We endeavour to pack your order as quickly as we can, 91% of orders are shipped within 1 business day of order confirmation. You should expect your package within 2-8 business days upon receiving your dispatch confirmation.
We're unwasting the oceans together
Since day 1, proceeds from every sale are passed onto locals in developing communities who collect ocean-bound plastic.
With your help, we've already collected millions of plastic bottles!
Hear from our happy customers
Thank you for the offer
I have nothing but good things to say about the customer service from Tirtyl - & I was so pleased they sent more than 1 replacement in the pack, as I’ve needed to use a couple! Not their fault - but good that they sorted me out.
Incredible support and service
My pumped clogged up I contacted Tirtyl and they sent me a video on how to breakdown the pump and clean it unfortunately this did not fix the issue. Tirtyl instantly shipped me a new pump and the replacement filters. I recieved it along with a free refill a week later. Blocked foaming pump dispenser is a issue for ALL pumps but Tirtyl is the only company Ive worked with that admits to the issue and instantly helps you problem solve. Good honest advice without making the customer feel like they have to buy new replacement bottles like other companies. Thanks for being honest and so helpful i will remain a loyal customer!!
Quick problem solve
Getting replacement pumps and a nice instruction on how to make them last made me forget that they failed in the first place. Nice work team!